Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cupcakes anyone?

Pattern book cover

(above) My "Ginger Blossom" inspired cupcake!



In a recent post I made mention of Sandi Henderson and her wonderful pattern designs for her debut of Portabellopixie patterns. I fell in love with her famous "cupcake" pincushion over a year ago. This month the pattern was released http://sandihendersondesign.com/catalog.htm?item=7 and made available to the public. I drove like a mad women to the nearest fabric boutique here in town and grabbed one hot off the press. I have turned my creative wheel over and over the last couple of days thinking of the endless possibilities of this pattern. I am so in love with Sandi's "Ginger Blossom" fabric line that I knew my creativity would stem from that fabric and color palette. So, after much thought...here it is! This is my dreamed of version that I was finally able to create. Doesn't it look delicious!







No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds