Saturday, July 16, 2011

laughter is good for the soul



If I had a nickle for every good laugh I've shared with the girls this summer, I'd be a rich gal.  Between toddler conversations and a growing little first grader, it's been a hoot.  When I came across this Etsy shop (rings of ruffles skirt pictured above) I couldn't help but to love the name, Lilygiggle.  Not only are there patterns galore but the style of the patterns are created for true kid friendly clothing.

What kid (or adult) doesn't enjoy being cuddled with knit.  It's super soft, washable, iron free goodness!  The coolest thing about Lilygiggle is that she uses recycled T's for most all of her projects.  Cute and eco friendly.  What more could you ask for, right?

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds