Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school



Like most of you, we began the back to school routine this week. Roxy's had her first day of 3 year pre-k today. Her teachers are wonderful and the school staff is simply amazing. I get that "good" feeling every time I drop her off, knowing that she is in good hands. I have posted a picture of little Roxanne as she was entering into her school today. I walked her to class, helped her hang up her bag, retrieved some crayons and marker out of her supply box and she settled in nicely. I watched her eyes take in her new surroundings...new faces, familiar faces, classroom activity and all the other first day events. She was totally calm and ready to take on her new adventure. As I kissed her goodbye, she reminded me that it was OK for me to go. So, without being pushed out, I bowed out of the classroom with a whisper of prayer for her to have a wonderful and blessed day. My little Roxy is growing up and I am thankful for every moment that I am able to be a part of.







No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds