Thursday, November 13, 2008

My new craft room


Craftstylish.com has a fantastic program that allows you to create your own sewing room. It's a terrific program for crafters. Well, I designed mine (above) today. It was not as detailed as what I would have liked, as far as what would go into the room. However, it gave me a good layout for my machines and working space. Give it a try, create your own space! You can visit the link here http://www.craftstylish.com/item/23907/heathers-room. And no, in the real word I would not put my embroidery machine on the same table as my computer. I would most likely have a separate small work desk for my computer and the embroidery machine would sit on a stand alone frame. These options were not available on the program so I had to use what I could.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I like it!! Hmmm...looks like a project for Tommy to work on during these winter months! :o)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds