Friday, November 21, 2008

Outta' here!


Busy, busy weekend plans here at the Roe house. We are off and running today with Roxy's thanksgiving program at her school. Then, ALL ABOARD....were off to ride the Polar Express in the Great Smokey Mountains! Early a.m. Saturday I'll be up decking the house...with lingerie! Nope, no swanky stuff going on, just a nice lingerie shower for my sister-n-law who is soon to be wed! I'll post pictures later of the cute little paper bra and pantie sets I made for the shower. (They are pretty cute if I say so myself!) And the list goes on.....including my grandmother flying in for the holidays on Monday. Shew....I'll drop a line in when I can, 'til then...have a great weekend!

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds