Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gotta love a SALE!


If you have held out, waiting for a SALE, it's here! Check out the wonderful lunch boxes/bags that Pottery Barn Kids has for a low price of just $11.99. And guess what...FREE shipping! I know, it doesn't get much better than that.



I was at Pottery Barn Kids in Atlanta last Friday and looked at their lunch boxes. They are sturdy, the sides do not cave in, so food is safe from being squished! They are easy to open (zipper style), they are insulated and they offer plenty of room. At the store, the lunch boxes were priced at $22.00. However, when I checked the website late Sunday night, I found a bargain!!!



The prints/styles available are limited, so hurry over!




No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds