Wednesday, October 13, 2010

failure of sorts


OK, lets get the bad out of the way...I failed! Yep, that crafty project of mine is still yet to be complete. However, have no fear, I've been busy with another HUGE project. It just kind of became a project out of nowhere. It's something that has needed to be checked off the to-do list for some time, but I just kept putting it off. Well, this week I got my little hands dirty and I've got it checked off my list!




Anyway, am I making you hungry with that picture up there? Talk about a super-fab meal! Hello, I could eat my weight in that broccoli salad and we were all licking our sticky fingers after enjoying some home made BBQ. The house smelt heavenly and the taste of that BBQ was absolutely amazing.



I;m not making any promises, but I'll post pictures when my crafty project is complete and also some of what I've been up to!





1 comment:

Lynette said...

Boy Heather you sure do LOVE to keep us all hangin', don't you?! LOL

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds