Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's not every day...


...that you receive one of these from a special someone. Wrapped in it's unique little blue box, this gift is perfect for carrying around little essentials like


your keys, debit card and some spare change. But it's also great for carrying extra special things, like...

A sweet note from your Mom. Thanks, Mama. I love you too!
And, it's not everyday that you get a beautiful birthday card (picked out by your father-n-law, wink, wink) that blows your socks off. Not only were the words beautiful but the card itself was absolutely dazzling. Bright lime green damask print with a sheen of silver. Bubbly pink embellishments and a pretty bright pink ribbon. It's been my favorite so far! Thank you Rick & Lorraine for your kind gift and birthday wishes!
And, it's not everyday that you get 1/2 a dozen bold birthday balloons with long curly strings, fresh glazed doughnuts and cards galore from everyone in the house. Thanks Romeo for an awesome morning birthday surprise! And to my sweet little girls...thank you. Thank you for the awesome drawings of a birthday cake (Roxanne) and a rocket and a puppy dog (Bryar). Birthday cards are always extra special when they have a handmade drawing inside. You little girls are the best and I love you!
Thanks everyone for making my birthday so bright and blessed. And to think...it's only 9:00am! It's gonna be a GOOD birthday day today!!


4 comments:

Kortnee said...

Awww! What an awesome birthday morning! I hope you had a terrific day! Happy Birthday lovely lady!

moxie*Lisa said...

Look at you birthday girl! I am totally jealous of that box!

Kris said...

Oh my goodness! I had NO idea it was your birthday!!!!! Happy of the happiest my friend! I hope you had a wonderful day.

Oh, and that set your mom sent...absolutely gorgeous. Wow!

Felicia said...

I adore birthdays...the whole idea of them! I am so happy your family cherishes my sentiments on it! Especially since YOU deserve it! :) Happy Birthday!!!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds