Monday, January 17, 2011

survivor


Once again, I survived the Gift Mart....sheeewwww. Oh, and I shopped in record time, only 6 hours! LOL I think I am starting to get the hang of it. Boy oh boy is spring going to be glorious around the garden center. The gift shop is going to be spilling over with unique gifts of all kinds. There's a sneak peek up there at one of the items that will be added to the gift shop. I've dedicated an entire display to GIRLS!!! Girls birthday's, teen pop, tweens, moms and lots of other girlie fun! I'll be sure to post more picture once our shipments are in and the displays are up.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was perfect, just me and my Romeo! The snow/ice is still lingering in spots but for the most part it is back to normal in the south. School is out today for MLK and the girls and I are taking full advantage of a day of fun. Dirty dishes, piles of laundry, unmade beds...see ya later, we're leaving you behind. So, off we go!






2 comments:

Lisa said...

Loving the cupcakes! Can't wait to see the shop in the Spring.

Kris said...

Oh I can only imagine how CUTE this display is going to be! I want to come visit Georgia!!!!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds