Wednesday, October 7, 2009

pretty pages



Every now and then I find myself lost in the isles at Michael's craft store, wondering through all of the paper projects and ideas that surround the vast and ever popular world of scrapbooking. My spare time seems to be so limited that most of the wonderful ideas that I get after browsing the craft store seem to go by the wayside with little to no time to complete the project. However, a few months back while shopping for party ideas for Bryar's birthday, I saw this wonderful DIY scrapbooking kit. The kit came complete with pre-cut paper, chipboards and tons of cute stickers and embellishments. The best part, it was on sale for a splendid $2.90....Cha-ching! I was able to capture fun memories of her birthday in a totally cute scrapbook album that she can keep for years, love IT!





2 comments:

Kris said...

That turned out so cute! What a fun keepsake- and so bright and cheery! I can totally relate to wandering the aisles at Michaels...and Hobby Lobby...and Joannes....and Bernina.... LOL :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the craft stores. I can spend hours in Michaels or Hobby Lobby! That's a great buy.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds