Wednesday, March 31, 2010

She's just so smart!



Roxanne has been given a solo for the children's Easter program at church this Sunday. She has been working on her song daily and she's got the hang of it! While I was busy sewing, Roxanne said, "Mom, I'm all done, I'm ready to practice". She had been sitting nearby at her craft table drawing, so I thought.
To my surprise, she handed me this piece of paper. I was shocked and overwhelmed with her thought process. Most of the time she will ask me how to spell words so that she can write cute letters to me, her daddy and others. For some reason, she got the idea to draw icons to represent different words in the song. She's brilliant I tell ya!
Roxanne, you are an amazingly talented and smart little girl. Your creativity is incredible. I love you with all of my heart and I will be listening to your sweet little voice while you sing your heart out this Sunday. XOXOXO


2 comments:

Lynette said...

I look forward to a video posting of the Easter solo.
Have a wonderful Easter! Give the girls big hugs for us and tell Roxanne we know she will be outstanding.

By the way, the word verification for this posting is "winter" - I don't think so...I am sooo enjoying the Spring, lol.

Moxie Lisa said...

How cute is that! She is a smart girl!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds