Thursday, March 18, 2010

sugar rush





Dear Mrs. Cottontail,

I would like to invite you to an Easter party. It's sure to be hippity hoppity fun! The Peeps and I have already made big plans for the party. There will be carrot salad, carrot juice punch and carrot cake being served at the party. Not to mention the carrot sticks and the carrot soup! I've got the remake of your husbands original film on DVD. I will have it playing so that the party guest can enjoy his talent. Mrs. Jelly Belly will be supplying as with a late night snack...popcorn. Popcorn Jelly Belly's that is! My friend Resse makes a delicious peanut butter filled chocolate egg from scratch. Oh, and her mother Shey (aka Hershey) said that she's got some robin eggs that are to die for. So, let down your "hair" and join the party!

See you soon,
Your sweetest fan - XOXOXO






LOL!!! Seriously, this picture is all I needed to get myself cranked up for an Easter party. Ya got any eggs ya wanna beautify? Any to stuff with candy? Any made of chocolate, YUM!!!!


I think I might invite a few of my girlfriends over to play Mrs. Cottontail. We could make a whole evening of making up Easter baskets for our kids. Great girlfriends, homemade Easter bunny cookies, squishy peeps and chocolate, oh yea, It's gonna be fun!


5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Those are too cute!

Cheri said...

Sounds like a "sugary" fun time!

Moxie Lisa said...

That party sounds fabulous and I would be there in a heartbeat!

Stacy of KSW said...

This might be the sweetest, most creative Easter post I've ever seen. I love it & can't wait to come up with an Easter party of my own. This is my first post of yours I've read, now I can't wait to read more.

Nice to "meet" you,
Stacy

Kris said...

Oh man! I want to come!!!!!!! :)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds