Monday, September 13, 2010

feelin' the love



There are some people in life that can make a hug stretch from north to south and never lose a bit of it's warmth, charm and squeezableness (if that's a word). I can't say thank you enough to my dear friend Kris, for allowing me to feel as though I never missed a beat, when truly I missed it by a long shot.

Kris, your blog post sent me on a roller coaster of emotions from smiling, to crying, to laughing and back through the cycle again when I listened to this song. I want you to know that this song is an inspiration and tells how a mother feels, using such simple words. Kris, thank you for sharing this with me...time to go dance!


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Thank you, Heather, for sharing this sweet and beautiful video. The words of the song touched my heart.

Kris said...

Heather, you're just the best. Reading this post made my day. Thanks so much friend!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds