Wednesday, February 9, 2011

tools


There are all kinds of kitchen tools that I reach for every now and then. There are some that I just use for baking, others for making salads and then there are tools like this that I use almost daily.

There is just something about fresh garlic. Yes, I know, there is the smell of garlic. However, there is a wonderful aroma of garlic being cooked that I am somewhat addicted to. I add it to pizza, chicken, spaghetti, bread, soup, pasta, fish...you name it!

If you've never tried using fresh garlic while cooking, you're missing out. There are tons of great health benefits from garlic as well. Be sure to add garlic to your grocery list. It's a must have!

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds