Friday, March 9, 2012

dust

We recently did a complete renovation of our bedroom and bathroom.  It took over four months to complete and is still in it's final finishing stages.  I am very pleased with the way it all has come together and I am super proud of Romeo for all of his hard work.  I feel like he has built us a little getaway.  It's our room, it's our bathroom and it should be just the way we want it, right?  It is a product of the two of us, our likes, our emotions, our romance...it's amazing.  Here's a little clip of the renovation process. 



So, as you can see, it's been slightly crazy around here. 
Where was my furniture you ask?  It was piled in the living room.  Where did we sleep?  Our bed was in the craft room.  Where did we shower?  We shared the girls bathroom in the hall. 
Yep, it's been fun...NOT! 

I can't even began to count the number of projects that we have completed over the years, it's just what we do.  Although it's not fun when things are scattered and upside down, it's all worth it in the end.  We have already began to draw up plans for our next renovation project, the kitchen..  However, I think this time we will be hiring a general contractor.  I don't think I can function in my house without a kitchen for four-six months. 
just.not.going.to.happen. 

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

MoxieLisa said...

OH man, you have been busy over there! Can't wait to see the finished pics. :)

Anonymous said...

You've been on my mind, so I checked here and "oila" there you are! Wow, you all have been busy. That master suite will be amazing I'm sure. Big hugs to all! Lynette

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds