Sunday, March 18, 2012

goodnight hugs



There is just something to be said about bedtime busyness with kids.  I love all of the bath tub play, wet hair that smells like berry goodness, cute pj's, fuzzy slippers, brushing teeth with light-up toothbrushes topped with silly character faces, picking out bedtime stories, reading and being interrupted by their version of the stories ending to come, snuggling, and night time prayers.  I don't think I could have hand picked my kids and had life be any sweeter.  These two little girls make me a very proud mommy. 

2 comments:

Moxie Lisa said...

Awwww so cute!

Kris said...

Heather!! How are you dear friend? It's been so long! It was fun to take a look this evening at what your family has been up to. The girls are getting so big and are as adorable as ever. Hope all is going well for you. I just wanted to say "Hi" and let you know I was thinking of you. :)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds