Monday, April 23, 2012

Earth daily


 
This past Sunday was Earth Day.  It's a time where we reflect on the goodness of Mother Nature and all that she has to offer us and in return we offer her a little something.  Maybe you planted a tree, flowers, cleaned out a pond, picked up trash, or simply manicured your lawn and fertilized plants to help them grow and thrive.

Earth Day is very important and so often overlooked by thousands of people.  I am no "go-green" advocate but I do try my best to take care of the earth and help maintain its balance on my small plot of ground down here in the south. 

If you did not get the chance to do a little something this weekend to make the earth a better place, do it today, tomorrow or even next week.  The important thing is that you take the time to do it.  Here are a couple of links that I found helpful and inspiring.

 






Be sure to check out the special savings offers available HERE from Target!


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds