Monday, April 16, 2012

paper pieces and pretty faces

OK, can I brag just a bit??  PLEASE!!!  Just take a look at this beautiful baby girl.  Mine?  Well, kind'a.  My niece Corley was born just a few weeks ago.  She's such a pretty baby.  I love, love, love this sweet little miracle!


Here's one of my favorite pictures of Roxanne holding little Corley, pure love!


I've got lots to share over here on the blog.  We've had a busy couple of weeks with more on the way...a wedding, a birthday, a baby dedication, another birthday, a baptism, and the list of blessings keep growing.

The school year is coming to a close with just a few short weeks to go. Roxanne and I completed her last project for the year last week.  Her class is learning and exploring ways to recycle.  The project was to reuse and re-purpose.  We looked online and found this adorable paper bead project made from magazine paper.  It was an instant "yes"!

It was a simple cut, trace, roll and paste type project.  A little time consuming to younger children but the end result was worth the wait.  Eating a handful of peanut M&M's makes the time go by a little faster!  Enjoy :)



1 comment:

Moxie Lisa said...

Very cool bracelet...I want one of those for myself!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds