Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or treat



Roxanne and I made some spooktacular Halloween treats. Each year I try to find a kid friendly recipe that Roxanne can help me with. This year I picked carmel apples! Those sweet looking green apples turned into a sweet treat for me and Roxanne. Roxy peeled open each individual carmel to make these delicious carmel apples. Who said it's hard to find good help these days? Just ask three year old. They will roll up there sleeves and dig in to any given task it seems! Thanks Roxy for all of your hard work. The apples are beautiful (and yummy)! From our kitchen to yours...Happy Halloween <} :>)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Great job, Roxanne! :o)

Anonymous said...

You are the best !! We are blessed as a family to have you as mom and wife. We love you !!
Tommy, Roxy and Boozie

JanaFloyd said...

Awwww team work! :)

Cheri said...

Looks yummy! Isn't it so much fun now that we have little helpers? Hope you guys had a fun Halloween!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds