Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where is Heather?




I'm here! Yep, I know it's been a few days since I blogged, but I have lots to share (pics to come)! I have been plugging away behind the sewing machine with baby dolls and new sewing patterns. I have also been in the process of revamping my "creative area" since the last post. I think I have convinced my husband that more space is needed. I have also been working on a a layout for a dress that I would like to make Roxanne for a wedding (??? still pondering that).
One new pattern that I want to share are the ruffled pants by Portabellopixie. I posted a tid bit about her in August. Sandi Henderson is the designer of the patterns and she is a pro. Here is a link to her website if you are interested in placing an order http://sandihendersondesign.com/catalog.htm?item=4

I am sure you will enjoy the pattern as much as I have. Sandi has done an extensive amount of work on her patterns and produced one of the most fabulous pattern booklets (full color) for each of her patterns. Look for more to come...her cupcake pincushion pattern looks yummy! That would be a fabulous gift to give my sewing friends...hmmmmm.

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds