Thursday, August 6, 2009

My belly loved it!


I am not a great cook, but I do enjoy cooking. Tommy and I both like to get our hands "in the mix" when it comes to the kitchen. The other night the whole family was in the kitchen buzzing about and it seemed like everyone had their hand in making dinner. Tommy was preparing the salad, I was making homemade mashed potatoes and keeping my eye on the grill, the kids were placing cupcake liners in the pan and stirring up the batter.


It was just a fun family meal time. I could live off nights like this.
You can have it all, just give me happy people in the kitchen...pure bliss!
Good food, great fun and a whole lot of laughs :) A beautiful meal with my beautiful family. Each one of us having a part in making it all come together. It was delicious!
Tommy, Roxanne and Bryar...I love you!


3 comments:

Cheffie-Mom said...

I love evenings of celebrating family and food! Looks DELICIOUS! Especially the cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Michael likes to cook as well, and Corban loves doing anything that allows him to make a mess. We enjoy those times together.

Kris said...

I completely agree with you!!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds