Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chung if ya' caint Chang!


How'd you like that lingo up there in the title of my post? Korny I know :) But, I gotta tell ya, if you like spring rolls...read on! So, no doubt about it, P.F.Changs is the best of the best, right? Well, if you can't have the best, here's a close runner up, Chung's. I have tried several different types of store bought spring rolls. These, by far, are very close to restaurant style spring rolls. So, if you're in a pinch and P.F.Changs isn't convenient at the moment, check your local grocery store for these tasty spring rolls, YUM!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Sounds yummy - we'll have to give these a try. Thanks for sharing!

Moxie Lisa said...

I was giggling at the title of your post when I saw it in my blogroll. I thought "what the hay is she talking about?" LOL

love love love Spring rolls so I will definitely be checking these out

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds