Monday, April 12, 2010

not happy


Sorry for not posting in a few days but things have been out of the norm around here. You see, this nasty little germ decided to makes its way into my sweet little Bryar's tiny body sometime late last week. Mama bear is not a happy camper to say the least. Matter of fact, Mama bear is so unhappy that if someone crossed me, I think I would chew them up and spit them out all in the same breath. Seriously! Between frustration, worry and lack of sleep over this germ I am not one to be messed with.

Bryar started with a fever early Saturday a.m. (2:00 or so). The fever has not broke and it holds strong at 102-104. The doctor has diagnosed her with the flu and has given her a prescription for Tamiflu. She's just not getting better or maybe she's not getting worse. I don't know, I'm no pro. about the flu virus. Maybe the medicine is helping, maybe not. All I know is that I have one sick little girl and I mean sick.


So, it's off to the doctor we go. Mama is at the end of her rope. Pray that I don't lose my cool with the MD today! LOL


2 comments:

Lynette said...

Ugh....and big HUG! Been there:(
My heart goes out to you and your little angel. God has you both in his loving hands. I ask him to heal little Bryar and to bring peace and harmony back to your home.
Love to you all!

Cheri said...

It is NO fun to have sick babies! We prayed for Bryar last night and will continue praying for her (and strength for Mama!) Let me know if there is anything we can do.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds