Friday, April 30, 2010

perfectly perfect


So, where have I been...the picture is a good hint - LOL!! More to come on my fabulous trip to the beach with my girls and my wonderful cousin, Kimberly. She's a doll and full of laughs. I'll post more pictures next week and give a little more detail about our trip.



I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be enjoying my new mini driveway/parking pad that my husband surprised me with while I was gone. The girls and I are thrilled to have somewhere to play with chalk, ride bikes, play basketball and drip Popsicle juice, such fun times! Thanks Tommy, you'r so good to us!






3 comments:

Kris said...

Hey Heather! Sorry I haven't been around much recently....life has been busy. Right now though I am relaxing a bit and catching up on my favorite blogs. You look so BEAUTIFUL in that white dress on the beach! I'm sure you had a great time! Looking forward to seeing more.

Lynette said...

Postcard perfect pic....glad to hear that you had a nice vacation - you deserve it.

Lisa @ a house full of moxie said...

Oh nice getaway! Can't wait to see more pics. :)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds