Thursday, April 15, 2010

lights, camera, action


I had to laugh when I stumbled upon this cute moment. I walked into the girls room to find my cute little love bug laying on a pile of blankets in the floor. It was the middle of the day on a bright and beautiful spring afternoon, and here she is with a head lamp stretched over her head to provide reading light. I mean, the room could not have been any brighter from the sun light coming through the blinds. It was hilarious! However, she was just as content as could be reading her new book. Love ya little stinker!


2 comments:

Moxie Lisa said...

how cute is that! Hope Bryar is feeling better. :)

Kris said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! That is THE CUTEST picture ever! What a great moment to capture on film!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds