Friday, May 18, 2012

almost there



As promised, a picture of our renovated master suite (not yet 100% complete)!  The wall behind my bed still needs a little touch of something.  I just can't gain enough courage to poke a hole in my wallpaper.  I've thought about using command strips...eh, not so sure?  I have been patiently waiting on Romeo to hang the ceiling medallion over my fan.  Maybe I can sweet talk him this weekend.

Anyway, while I was in Cinderella mode, I tossed up the bedding and decided to take this quick shot of the left side of the room.   I will post more pictures soon.  For now, off to finish my to-do list!

1 comment:

Moxie Lisa said...

oh my that looks absolutely cozy and divine!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds