Tuesday, May 8, 2012

summer school



School is almost out and I am signing up for class.  Not to worry, it's a fun class with no homework.  I just signed up for the Happy Go Lucky Stitchalong with Amy Powers over at Big Picture Classes.  I have always loved the look of embroidery.  Perfect or not, it inspires me.  Roxanne has recently become interested in hand stitching with yarn, something I know little about.  I thought this would be the perfect way for the two of us to take a class together (in our jammies, if we want), as beginners and learn a useful and fun way to hand stitch.  I would love for you guys to join us.  We could all share our projects at the end of the class.  It would be so fun!!  Head on over HERE and check it out.  There are lots of other classes offered by Big Picture, art, photography, scrapbooking, you name it.  Even if the stitchalong is not for you, you'll find something you like at Big Picture Classes, I'm sure.




1 comment:

dovo straight razor said...



Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really
gives me an insight on this topic.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds