Thursday, May 3, 2012

impressed



As I sit her in the AC trying to cool off from an afternoon in the Georgia sun, I am blog strolling.  There are so many post of pretty tables, food that is dreamy, bouquets of flowers, shimmery and glitzy glazed pots, and beautiful decor beyond words.  With each pastel M&M (left over from Easter) that I consume, I can't stream my mind to gather focused thoughts on what to do with all of this feminine goodness.  I suppose if I could physically make these wonderful goodies and monetarily afford to host such a shindig, my guest of honor would be my mother.

So, for Mother's Day, I am sending my mom a showcase of these items with a side note that says, "IOU".  No, I'm not that tacky, but I am smart enough to know that I could never pull off a Mother's Day gala with all of these fancy homemade goodies.




Check out those cake pops.  I mean, come on!!  This is fancy-schmany folks!




No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds