Thursday, September 4, 2008

Costumes from the kitchen




























I took a quick fly-by look at Martha Stewart's web site today and found some pretty amazing costume ideas. Yes, I know it is only the 1st week of September but I am getting the itch for fall. Of course, if you plan on making your little goblin a home spun costume you better get on the stick (no pun intended)! I found some very cool costume ideas on Martha's page. They are pretty amazing considering that they are made from household/grocery store items.



to find each of these costume ideas along with a few more. There are instructional "how to" videos for each of the costumes. Go see what Martha's got going for Halloween!


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds