Monday, September 8, 2008

The Yellow Daisy Festival

Cute initial painted clay pieces

Beautiful tin/iron works


Cute chairs "in bloom"




My Dad trying to clean Roxy's feet!



I loved this banner


pillowcases


stylish jackets


bird house




cute artwork


A man making floor mats from scrap rubber


Poplar bark baskets



My family and I traveled out to Stone Mountain to the Yellow Daisy Festival this past weekend and we were not at all disappointed. There were a ton of vendors with very cool items, great food, nice weather and stuff every where that I wanted to buy. I took a few snap shots of some of the great hand made items that I liked. There were some people who would not let me photograph their work. However, I think I took more than enough pictures - hahahahhaha!


You know me...little Miss. Photog!


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds