Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog update

Just a quick note to share some new features that I have added to my blog. I have set up a followers tab and a subscription tab for those of you who would like to join me and follow this blog. You can find these featues on the left sidebar right above my blog link list. I have had the blog linked to many of you with an automated email that will send you each post as published. I will be doing away with this feature within a few weeks. Please subscribe to the blog if you would like to be updated on new post. I am looking forward to sharing new ideas and maybe even a new adventure of sorts. Stay linked if you want to hear more....freebies coming soon!


**Many of you have asked about new picture and family events. My computer is still in the shop. Yep, it's been about 3 weeks now...ggrrrrr! Tommy has been so kind to allow me in his office to use his and keep things up to date. The IT guy is trying to rebuild my computer. It was hit with something that destroyed it's memory. We have nicknamed it "The Beast"! The IT guy said he's never seen anything like it...my luck, right? I promise, pictures and events will be posted ASAP upon return of The Beast - LOL!**

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds