Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wowsers....me?


That was my exact thought when I received an email today from my fiend Kris over at SWAK.com. For those of you who have never heard of SWAK.com, it's a jaw dropping, amazing, creative, loaded with fun site full of embroidery designs. A couple of weeks ago I posted a little apron dress that I made and embroidered a little red apple design on the front. This is a design that I found over at SWAK. You'll never guess...it was FREE! Yep, cute and FREE..I was shocked! The design was a perfect fit for what I needed to give the apron dress a finished look. Anyway, to my surprise...I was featured! SWAK.com has an e-newsletter that generates every so often and I was featured for my creation using the apple embroidery design. I thought that was so "sweet"! - LOL Thanks Kris for all that you do over at SWAK.com and for featuring my creation that looks so great...thanks to SWAK!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Heather!!! No...THANK YOU! That dress you made is simply to die for. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it come in. I've got a free design for you for being featured. I'll email details to you here in a bit.

Keep up the creating girl because you are so, so talented!

Courtney said...

Great job Heather!

I was excited for you when I saw the newsletter today! :)

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds