Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jump on the wagon friends...


...we are on a ride to crafting goodness! With the holiday season on our heels, It's time to get down to business. Crafting business that is! I have been stitching away over here my friends. I have lots of fun little things to share with you all, very soon! I will be placing a new item in my Etsy shop soon as well...way cute! I also have a tutorial that I will be posting. This is for moms and daughters of any age/size. It's kind of a upcycle or recycle tutorial. So, check the blog daily this week. Lot's of good stuff to come!


The girls and I have been stocking up on seasonal crafts to warm our home with lots of fun creative stuff! There is nothing that I enjoy more than sitting in the floor with the girls in the midst of a newspaper surface and making things. Watching their tiny hands work like busy bees, it's just one of those simple things that makes me smile!


I hope that you all will find some time to create some unique holiday items as well. I would love to see pictures! Please feel free to show me what you have created. That's always fun!



1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh hooray! I can't wait to see what you're up to. I'm sure it will be amazing!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds