Thursday, February 4, 2010

puppy play


We had a great time celebrating with Roxanne at her puppy themed 5th birthday party. She had so much fun with all of her friends and family that gathered with us to celebrate her big milestone. In my last post I was in the midst of making up party favor take home gifts for all of the kids. Well, here's what I was up to...play dough kits!




I wrapped the jars with the puppy paw print paper wrappers, stuffed the jars with plastic baggies filled with the dry ingredients for the play dough mix and added a cute little matching recipe card in the jar with directions on making the play dough. I added a paw print chocolate sucker to the outside of the jar (stuck down between the wrapper & jar) decorated with a variety of cute little plastic dogs, tying them to the sucker with pink ribbon.

A big thanks to my rockin' crafty friend Lisa for her blog post about the party. Her pictures of the play dough jars are awesome and her little girl is just as cute as a button! I am glad you guys are enjoying your gooey goodness!




No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds