Monday, February 8, 2010

Purse-nickity





Finally, no rain! For a day or so anyway - LOL We have been having buckets of rain pour down upon us for what seems like months now. Today the sky was clear with decent temps in the mid 50's. So, I took advantage of the weather and cleaned out my car. But, better yet, I was finally able to get a few quick snap shots of my Smarty Girl bag. You can catch up on the story HERE.



So, here it is! What do you think? I am in love with it and so is Roxanne. She want me to make her one as well. What other reason do I need to take some time out to sit down and hear my Janome buzz? :)



So, all you crafty gals out there, you gotta get'cha one of these bags, they're awesome! Send me a link to your post/photos if you have made a Smarty Girl bag. I'd love to see it!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love Love Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it! very stylish!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds