Monday, May 3, 2010

keeping secrets


Confession...I have been keeping something from you. Yeah, I know, it's not good to keep secrets from your friends, but I had to keep this under wraps. So, please forgive me...please.

Well, here's the big news chics. Sandi Henderson, owner/designer for her fabric line collections and pattern creations for Portabellopixie contacted me a few weeks back about one of my dolls that I made using her fabric (Farmers Market). She wanted to use the doll's photo on her new website for featured projects. After I picked my jaw up off the floor and wiped the drool off of my face, I gave her a big huge YES.

So, if you would like to take a peek at her fabulous fabric collections, sewing patterns, featured projects (my cute little doll) and lots more, click HERE. The site is up and running, but there are still a few little quirks to work out and a few of the features are still being loaded. So, if you can't find what you are looking for, give it a day or two and it should be smooth sailing!

Sandi, thank you for asking me to be a part of such a huge project. I wish you all the best and I can't wait to get my copy of your new book!!!!



4 comments:

Cheri said...

Heather, that is so awesome! (But don't make it a habit keeping secrets from us all) ;)

Lynette said...

How cool! And look at that beautiful doll:)
It must be wonderful for you to have your hands in so many glorious things/projects.
All the best to you and your friend!

Moxie Lisa said...

Very cool! You know I love those dolls. :)

Kris said...

Congratulations! That is fabulous! You always have had such an amazing way of putting together your projects and choosing the fabrics to go with them. I can see why she would contact you! I LOVE all of what she does and I can't wait for her new book!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds