Monday, April 6, 2009

Fresh chicks


If you are looking for a cute little hand made idea for an Easter gift, check out the current issue of Quilts N More magazine. There is a cute little pattern for a stuffed chick. It's an adorable little cuddly toy that any child is sure to love. Grab a copy of the magazine today and have your little fresh chick ready for Easter!



~I am making one for each of my girls, photos of the finished product to come!~
*There is also a cute little cake slice pin cushion pattern in this issue...way cute!*

4 comments:

Courtney said...

How cute! Thanks for the idea!

Kris said...

I just picked up this issue the other day at the airport!!! So many inspiring ideas in there. That chick you're talking about is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see yours done!

Cheffie-Mom said...

Can't wait to see pictures of what you create!

Cheri said...

If I picked up the magazine today, I might get a "chick" done by Easter 2012!!! haha! Cute idea - love your crafty posts.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds