Tuesday, May 5, 2009

the goods




A few weeks ago a friend of mine invited me to attend a Matilda Jane trunk show. I had never heard of the Matilda Jane clothing line (for both girls and boys (mighty acorns). However, let's just say it was love at first sight once I was introduced to it. Fabulous colors, odd and end pieced fabrics that made a fresh new appeal and a delightful array of clothing styles. WOW, I was hooked.


I finally narrowed my selection down to the Kayla skirt, the Sambrina top and a coordinating one piece romper (not pictured on the web page). When the items arrived, they were packaged nicely, neat and folded and every stitch was in place. Great quality, a fun look and an amazing selection to pick from. Matilda Jane is definitely a clothing line that you should check out, there web site is fantastic and very user friendly.


No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds