Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a love for the art


I had the chance to meet the talented Kelly Rae Roberts at the Inspire conference. She was as sweet as could be and her work....amazing! She paints some of the most interesting yet fun pieces of art that I have seen in quite some time. I took a quick look around her booth picking out a few inspiring pieces that I wanted to purchase. However, once I made it back around to place my order, she was sold out! Yep, her stuff sold that quickly.



If you like unusual art you have gotta take a look at her work. You can find her HERE. There are some fun prints and also some heart touching phrases on her art work. They are all so wonderful...enjoy!



No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds