Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa, I love you!


There are just some Santa's that I have collected over the years (thanks, Dad) that capture the very root of Christmas. From the sober St. Nick leaning over the tiny baby Jesus, bowing at his presence in reverence to his birth, to the jolly ole St. Nick, to the skinny ole story book Santa. Each one of them seems to view Christmas in a very unique way.





We had a blessed and fun filled Christmas. The joy that was on the faces of my little ones as their tiny feet pitter pattered out from their bedroom was just too cute. Gifts waiting by the tree, Santa did not disappoint. Although the gifts may have been small in number the memories were much larger than I could ever account for.








No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds