Monday, January 18, 2010

CRAAAAA-ZZAAAAYYYYY


...to say the least! Well, it's been full steam ahead this past week. We are on the final count down for opening day at the garden center. My orders from market have slowly been rolling in. A HUGE thank you to Kort-Kort for helping me check in merchandise and set up displays. Also a big whopping hug goes out to Nana for spending time with my two little darlings while I rush about buying office supplies and furniture.



In the midst of the craziness, I have managed to start a few projects. My "Smarty girl" bag pattern arrived a few days ago, and I've already cranked one out. It's adorable, roomy and very chic. I'll take pictures of it soon, promise!



I've also started making Roxanne's birthday outfit for her party at the end of the month. We are going with a puppy party, bow-wow theme! I'll post pictures of it as well once it's complete along with her cute little invitations that I created. I though they turned out pretty cute for not being a master designer with free hand art work.



So, you're wondering what that picture (credit to the designer) is up there, right? Well, I found this tutorial that I thought you would like. It's on my "to do" list for this spring. I love the idea and I have the perfect spot for it in my forever long hallway. I'm thinking this is gonna be fun!




2 comments:

JanaFloyd said...

I LOVE this idea... I don't know that I will ever accomplish it, but it is in my catalog of ideas. Wow - thanks for the creative inspiration!

Kris said...

Oh, what a fun idea! I would love to put something like that in my home. I will have to remember this one for sure! And I can't wait to see pictures of your new place! Oh, I can only imagine how crazy busy you must be. I am so excited for you!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds