Thursday, January 28, 2010

sweet talk


Valentines Day is one of my favorite holidays. I love it because is tugs at my heart and there is lots of pink involved! It's just not Valentines Day without those little conversation hearts that I can remember getting as a child. They are by far not the most enjoyable candy to eat. However, there is just something about them. I have to get at least a handful of them to get into the Valentines mood. It's kind of like candy canes at Christmas time, it's just got to be there!


Well, I came across this fantastic fudge-o-licious recipe and I thought that I would share it with you. Doesn't it make those candy hearts look fabulous. So much better than handing them out in that stiff cardboard box that they are packaged it :)



3 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh how yum-utiful! If I only felt as if I could take on making fudge right now:)
Send one down for me with your mom - I'll be your sister Valentine:)

Cheri said...

Yummy and super cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

Kris said...

I agree 100%...so much better! Oh and they are so dang cute, too!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds