Tuesday, June 1, 2010

forcast: rain, rain, rain



We've had our fair share of rain the past couple of days. It's come in spurts, sprinkles, scattered showers and storms. However, I've been able to scratch off a few items from my "to do" list between the rain clouds. I've managed to clean off the front porch and add a new shelf with a few decor items to spruce it up a bit, plant new flowers/container gardens, clean the back deck and the lawn furniture, wash most of the windows, pack up fall and winter clothes and sorted through closets. I just might get around to cleaning the garage bathroom today...shew!




Well, I hope that this has helped inspire you to get to some of those "dirty" jobs that you've been putting off. It's not the most fun a person can have, but man you feel good when it's all done!





No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds