Friday, June 18, 2010

laughing is half the fun


I hope you all have had a great week. It's been a scorcher here in the south, but nevertheless still fun! The girls and I have been busy little bees this week. Today we are off to the big city for a mini road trip. There are lots of shops in HOTlanta that I love and Roxy & Bryar always enjoy seeing the city, big buildings, lights and all the people.

Father's Day is Sunday and I can't wait. Me and the little ones have two surprises waiting to place into the hands of the BEST daddy ever! He's so good to us, seriously, we're spoiled :)

To all of the wonderful men that mean so much to me, Happy Father's Day! And to those great men who have passed from this life, time with you was precious and I am grateful for the moments that we shared. A big hug around the neck is being delivered to you by my guardian angel.
Enjoy your weekend! I can't wait to post about a new project going on here around the house. I'll share a little with you Monday :)

No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds