Wednesday, June 16, 2010

leaving


I'm on my way to Utah! Well, maybe not today, but I've got money in my piggy bank and I am filling it more and more each day. I've been wanting to go there for a couple of years. You see, I have a dear friend in that neck on the woods that I would love to see. We both have so much in common and she's cute as a button. She has a beautiful family and is an inspiration to me, daily.

There is also a great photographer there that I would love to see "in action". Her work is beautiful. I don't recall ever seeing such beautiful pictures and unique settings/arrangements/positions.

Seriously, what would be more fun then getting to hang out with Kris and meet a wonderful photographer...Ummm, maybe Kris and I getting our picture made??? Now that would be awesome and a beautiful reminder of friendship that I would hang so proudly in my craft studio. Look out Utah, here I come :)



2 comments:

Kris said...

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to start balling my eyes out right now!!!!! What a surprise to come to your blog tonight and see this post! I am PINCHING myself!!!!! Oh Heather! When I started reading your post and you had friend hyperlinked, a rush went through and I thought, "Could she be talking about ME???" Holy cow. I am so, so excited!!!!! Tell me when and I'm there! I want you to meet Kim too as well as my whole family!EEk!!!!!

Lisa said...

I wanna come! I wanna come!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds