Friday, August 27, 2010

blue

We've all got the change of season junk here at the Roe house, sinus infections galore. However, I am happy to welcome fall. Little Bryar will celebrate her 3rd birthday this Saturday. She requested a blue (her favroite color) teddy bear when asked what she would like for a birthday gift. I found this funny little guy at Target. I knew it would be perfect for little Bryar. I'm not sure if it's the sinus meds or just my ability to be easily entertained, but I thought it was rather funny!

4 comments:

JanaFloyd said...

Hahaha!! That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud & Corban loved it :)

Cheri said...

Hope you bought extra batteries, cause I think Mommy is going to have so much fun with it before it even gets to Bryar, they might need to be replaced soon! ;) It is so cute! Hope she has a great birthday and enjoys her new blue bear.

Lisa {a house full of moxie} said...

Happy Birthday Bryar!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds