Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yum!


OK, so I think I have found the coolest little gadget ever! Well, at least in the eyes of Roxy & Bryar it is. We are total Zoku freaks! I picked up this amazing Popsicle maker a couple of weeks ago and we put it it to the test.







The girls decided they wanted strawberry lemonade so I diced up fresh strawberries, placed them in the mold and then filled it with lemonade. Mr. Roe opted for a delicious orange juice pop with a fresh orange slice inside...yum!



Me, well I'm all about chocolate. My creation consisted of a chocolate milk pop, (once frozen) topped with Magic Shell. It was fabulous, but I think next time I will roll it in chocolate chips before the Magic Shell hardens!



We also made a few other flavors that were so good. I'm tellin' ya, you can't go wrong. It's a great way to enjoy some fun with the family in the kitchen!


4 comments:

Lynette said...

Neato!

Cheri said...

YUMMY! I'm with you, I think I would like the milk chocolate covered in Magic Shell, sounds good!

Lisa {a house full of moxie} said...

Oh my! Those look awesome!

Kris said...

Oh cool! I've never seen this before. I am definitely going to have to check it out! We LOVE that kind of stuff around here!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds