Thursday, November 11, 2010

kindness = a smile


I purchased a new vacuum a couple of months ago. I am weird, but I like certian features on a vacuum. If I'm going to take the time to clean, I want it done right the first time. I can't stand to use products that just can't "cut the funk!" Watery liquids, soap that doesn't suds, streaky cleaning solutions...you get the point. So, when I purchased my vacuum, I wanted all those fancy attachments, the HEPA filter, bagless and so on.


Anyway, the other day while vacuuming with my turbo brush attachment, it fell from it's holder onto the floor and busted. I felt like I just lost my best friend. I use that crazy brush tool on everything. Seriously, with it's high powered spin you could ride on the thing if it were a little larger. It's got some powerful suction along with a fast spinning brush...LOVE it!


I immediately emailed Bissell to see how I needed to go about ordering a replacement turbo brush. To my surprise, I recieved a very customer friendly reply to my email to notify me that Bissell was going to replace the turbo brush at no cost! Talk about a smile, I was beaming! Thanks Bissell, your customer service is awesome!




No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds