Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WWJD

A few years ago there was a very popular saying that led to bags, t-shirts, wrist bands and other items being printed in large quantities and sold by retailers everywhere. The saying was, "What would Jesus do?" or WWJD. As catchy as this phrase was, I decided to use it to ask yet another question. "What would Jackson do?" I know, who/what is Jackson, right? Well, let me give you the scoop...

Jackson is a precious five year old little boy with a smile that will knock you socks off. He's one of Roxy's kindergarten buds. Not only is Jackson full of charm, giggle bugs and a love for Mario Brothers, but his life is filled with lots of other not so fun stuff as well



Take a minute to watch this video and see just how Jackson's day to day life is. Ask yourself, "What would Jackson do...with a cure, without insulin or with failing kidneys? The questions are endless. If possible, please donate to his team. I have done so and I hope that you will do the same.


2 comments:

Felicia said...

Heather, you just brought me to tears. Thank you. Thank you for caring, sharing, being so thoughtful, and loving us only after meeting us such a short few months ago. You are such a blessing to us!

Kris said...

Oh my goodness. I am still just sitting here in absolute awe. Awe at this amazing little boy who is carrying on throughout this. And in awe at his amazing parents who so lovingly and poignantly put together something that I don't think I'll ever forget. Diabetis is very real and it runs in my family as well. I appreciated every photo, every phrase, and every single part of that very beautiful video. Thank you for sharing. I will share this with my family and we will do something. Thank you for posting this Heather.

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds