Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanksgiving favorites!


Why is it that there are certain foods that we make at Thanksgiving that we never seem to make any other time of year? I guess that may be part of what makes the Thanksgiving feast so special. I can remember as a child, different dishes that family members would add to the spread on Thanksgiving day. It would make me so excited that my Mom, or one of my aunts or my grandma made that certain dish that I loved so much. It just wouldn't have been the same without it.



I still have a couple of my favorites that I love for others to make and a few of my own that I make for my family. So, when I saw these recipe cards, I knew they would be perfect for a little Thanksgiving gift. If you know of friends and family members that rave about one of your special dishes, fill out one of the recipe cards, make a special dish of it up for them and attach the recipe card to it...an instant Thanksgiving gift!




No comments:

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
You Can Make This!
Featured on Mammalicious Finds